Prior to attending business school, Nancy was a practicing orthopedic hand surgeon with Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest, P.
What does OHN stand for?
OHN stands for Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest (medical practice; Springfield, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHN
We have 11 other meanings of OHN in our Acronym Attic
- Oil and Hazardous Materials Technical Assistance Data System
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe
- Off-Highway Motor Vehicle (transportation designation)
- Off-Highway Motorized Vehicle Recreation (California)
- Overcoming Homophobia Meeting for Youth
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Often Heard News
- Oh Hell No
- Olthoi Hoarde Nest
- Oral Health Network (US CDC)
- Our Healthier Nation
- Oakland Hills Neighborhood Association (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Oral Health Needs Assessment (US and UK)
- Original Highlands Neighborhood Association (Louisville, KY)
- Occupational Health Nurses in Agricultural Communities project
- Occupational Health Nurses Association of Nova Scotia (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines
- Occupational Health Nursing Certificate
- Ocean Hyperbaric Neurologic Center (Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida)
- Old Harbor Native Corporation (Old Harbor, AK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He practices at Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest in Eugene.
Lynch began her career with Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest in Eugene, Ore.
The region's largest orthopedic practice, Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest, is building a four-story, 80,000-square-foot medical office building on Coburg Road that will be equipped with four operating rooms.
Shapiro, MD, orthopaedic surgeon and vice president at Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest in Eugene, Ore.
Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest hopes to win a "silver" rating from the national Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, program, which honors construction that meets high energy and environmental standards.
Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest specializes in treating bone, joint, soft-tissue and related disorders.
Orthopedic Healthcare Northwest, the metro area's largest orthopedic group, decided against going into business with either hospital and instead is moving forward with plans to build a four-story, 80,000-square-foot medical office building that will have four operating rooms.