Orthopedic Clinics of North America, 22,(2), 273-282.
What does OCLNA stand for?
OCLNA stands for Orthopedic Clinics of North America (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ohio Council of Library and Information Services
- Ocean and Coastal Law Journal (University of Maine)
- Office for Curriculum, Leadership and Learning (various locations)
- Office, Chief of Legislative Liaison
- Office Connect LAN Modem (3Com)
- Ovarian Carcinoma of Low Malignant Potential
- Old Colony Library Network
- Open Content Legal News (publication)
- Oral Care Link Nurse
- Oklahoma Communication Laboratory for Networking and Bioengineering (Oklahoma State University)
- Off-Campus Learning Program (Loyola University New Orleans; New Orleans, LA)
- Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation (northeastern US)
- Over-Current Latchup Protection
- Ohio Center for Law-Related Education
- Off-Campus Library Services
- Online Curriculum Library Services (California State University, Sacramento)
- Orange County Leadership Symposium (California)
- Orange County Library System (Orlando, FL)
- Outdoor Cooking Louisiana Style
Samples in periodicals archive:
Orthopedic Clinics of North America, 1, 48 1 - 495.