Pupkis, CMPE, CEO of Capital Region Orthopaedics, Albany, NY, and president-elect of the Medical Group Management Association's Orthopaedic Practice Assembly.
What does OPA stand for?
OPA stands for Orthopaedic Practice Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPA
We have 218 other meanings of OPA in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Parametric Amplifier
- Optical Publishing Association
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- Organization for Public Administration
- Organization of Professional Associations of Sri Lanka
- Organization of Professional Aviculturists
- Organizational Performance Architecture
- Oriented Polyamide
- Oropharyngeal Airway
- Orthopedic Professional Association (Gilford, New Hampshire)
- OSI Presentation Address
- Other Principal Arterial (transportation)
- Other Procurement Authority
- Other Procurement, Army
- Otherwise Protected Area
- Ouptut and Performance Analysis
- Out of Place Artifact
- Outage Probability Analysis
- Outstanding Paper Award