MORF's Orthopaedic Biomechanics Laboratory is one of the largest and most accessible laboratories and Orthopaedics research facilities in the United States, and it serves as an international resource for those interested in improving patient outcomes.
What does OBL stand for?
OBL stands for Orthopaedic Biomechanics Laboratory (Michigan State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBL
We have 68 other meanings of OBL in our Acronym Attic
- Opérateur Boucle Locale (French: Local Loop Operator)
- Operating Budget Ledger
- Operation Babylift (Vietnam)
- Optical Break Lock (missiles, object being observed or tracked leaves the field-of-view of the tracking system)
- Optimum Biometric Labs (Karlskrona, Sweden)
- Orange Ball League
- Oregon BRDF Library
- Origin Bill of Lading
- Original Bill Lawrence (guitars)
- Orthodoxy Beyond Limits
- Osama Bin Laden (international terrorism sponsor)
- Out Bound Learning
- Outbound Link (Internet browsing)
- Output Buffer Logic (Cisco)
- Outside Battery Limits (scope of contract)
- Own Brand Labeler
- Oblatus Ordinis Sancti Benedicti (Oblate of the Order of St Benedict)
- Onset of Blood Lactate Accumulation
- Obligation Authority
- Oblivion Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was developed as a joint project of the Orthopaedic Biomechanics Laboratory at MGH, under the direction of William H.