The current WiMAX mobile radio interface uses scalable orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (SOFDMA) and supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) communications technology.
What does OFDMA stand for?
OFDMA stands for Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OFDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Forms and Document Management (Oregon)
- Operational Flight Data Monitoring (aviation)
- Optical Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - Code Division Multiplexing
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing with Equalized Sub-Channel Power Loading
- Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - Multi-Carrier Modulation
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing - Optimal
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing with Quasi-Optimal Power Loading
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing with Uniform Power Loading
- On-Farm Demonstration Plot
- Off Shore Data Processing System (ATC automated processing system)
- Osteoporosis Functional Disability Questionnaire
- Off-Frequency Decoupling Resonance
- Oklahoma Foundation for Digestive Research (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (video game)
- Optical Frequency Domain Reflectometer (fiber optics)
- Overflow Dump Rinse (semiconductors)
- Operations Flight Design System
- Oral-Facial Digital Syndrome (dentistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software meets the specification defined in the wireless metropolitan area network (WirelessMAN) orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) physical layer (PHY) of the IEEE 802.