It is the first commercially-available mass spectrometer to combine high-efficiency, ion mobility-based measurements and separations with a high-performance orthogonal acceleration time-of-flight mass spectrometer.
What does oaTOF stand for?
oaTOF stands for Orthogonal Acceleration Time-Of-Flight
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Obligation Assimilable du Trésor Indexée sur l'estimation (Provisoire de l'Indice des Prix)
- On a Totally Irrelevant Subject
- Ohio Association of Teachers of Japanese
- Ochrana A Tvorba Krajiny (Slovak)
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers (now Ohio Association for Justice; Columbus, OH)
- Open Architecture Track Management/Manager
- Optical Asynchronous Transfer Mode (Sprint)
- Oracle Applications Tablespace Model
- OPNAV Aviation Training Management System
- Open Access Telecom Network
- Objective Architecture and Transition Plan (Coast Guard)
- Offences against the Person (law; UK)
- On-Aircraft Test Procedures
- Open Access Tracking Project (social tagging project)
- Operational Acceptance Test Procedure
- Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide
- Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide 1
- Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide 2
- Offences Against the Person Act (Uk Statute Law)
- Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide A
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Optimass 8000 uses an orthogonal acceleration time-of-flight mass spectrometer, which provides simultaneous mass determination at the same detection limits as quadrupole systems when scanning 260 masses within 10 seconds.