TMK, in addition to capacity expansion (the company commissioned lines for casing pipe production at its Orsk Machinery Plant), has conducted several acquisitions (e.
What does OSW stand for?
OSW stands for Orsk (Russia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSW
We have 40 other meanings of OSW in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Status of Women (various locations)
- Official Scrabble Words
- Offshore Wind (renewable energy source)
- Old Swedish (linguistics)
- On-Site Wastewater (various locations)
- Open Surface Wound
- Operation Southern Watch (JTF-SWA)
- Operations Support Wing
- Oregon Stage Works (theater)
- Orient Script Worldwide (UK)
- Osijek Wireless (Croatia)
- Otaku Sailor Wars (game)
- Outbound Signaling Word
- Over-Size Waveguide
- Oncology Social Work Australia (Clinical Oncology Society of Australia)
- One Stop Wide Awake Hand Surgery
- Oregon Small Woodlands Association
- Organizational Systems Wireless Auditor (wireless auditing, penetration testing and security)
- United States Army Ordnance Special Weapons - Ammunition Command
- Object-Oriented Software for the Analysis of Longitudinal Data in S-Plus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cunning ham will be teaching at the Humanities and Technology Institute, a branch of Orenburg State University, in the city of Orsk.
It extends approximately from north to south, from the Arctic Ocean to the bend of the Ural River near Orsk city.
The oil is produced from three wells and is delivered to the Orsk refinery in Russia, until a pipeline from Kenkyak to Atyrau is completed.
We expect the only synergy problem to be Russneft's Orsk refinery, located in Orenburg region, which does not fit into Bashneft's business model, as it is already overloaded with refining capacity; - Sistema currently has no plans to move its stake in Russneft to Bashneft, however, Russneft CEO Mikhail Gutseriev recently told Vedomosti that Russneft will merge with Bashneft during the next few years; - Sistema is not negotiating the acquisition of Tatneft, however, we believe the merger is possible; Positive view retained, Buy recommendation reiterated.
ORSK, Russia, May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL), one of the leading Russian mining and metals companies, announces that its subsidiary, Southern Urals Nickel Plant OAO, and Bateman Engineering have signed a contract on the construction of a new melting complex for Mechel's nickel plant.
ORSK, Russia, May 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mechel OAO , one of the leading Russian mining and metals companies, announces that its subsidiary, Southern Urals Nickel Plant OAO, and Bateman Engineering have signed a contract on the construction of a new melting complex for Mechel's nickel plant.
1998: 235,000 b/d Usable refining capacity: 300,000 b/d Orenburg Oil (Onako) Orenburgneft Orsk Crude oil/condensate production Mid-Aug.