Ornithological Society of New Zealand and Te Papa Press, Wellington, New Zealand.
What does OSNZ stand for?
OSNZ stands for Ornithological Society of New Zealand (Nelson, New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSNZ
- Origin Signature Not Required (shipping)
- Okanagan Shuswap Nudist Society (Canada)
- Open Systems Network Support
- Optimum Symmetrical Number System
- Orchid Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Optical Society of North Texas
- Other Semi-Natural Woodland
- Orchid Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Open Source Network of Yugoslavia
- Oratorio Society of New York (New York, NY)
- Osteopathic Society of New Zealand (Rangiora, New Zealand)
- Objectives & Strategies Overview
- Occupational Safety Officer (various organizations)
- Offensive Systems Operator
- Office of Satellite Operations (US Department of Commerce, NOAA)
- Office of Security Operations
- Office of SIGINT Operations
- Office of Signals Operations (US CIA)
- Office of Space Operations (NASA)
- Office of Strategic Operations (fiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Subsequent research by the Ornithological Society of New Zealand shows that the birds are choosing to roost there rather than around the airport, a finding that is backed up by statistics from Auckland Airport which indicate a reduction in the rate of bird strike.