30,000 The Damon Runyon - Walter Winchell Cancer Fund, New York City - $30,000 Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation, Orlando- $30,000 Schneck Medical Center Foundation, Seymour, Ind.
What does ORHF stand for?
ORHF stands for Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ORHF
- Olympic Region Harmful Algal Blooms (Washington)
- Oak Ridge Health Agreement Steering Panel
- Office of the Regional Humanitarian Coordinator (Ethiopia)
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center (Ottumwa, IA)
- Orlando Regional Health Care System
- Office of Research and Higher Degrees (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Orascom Hotels and Development
- Orissa Rural Housing Development Corporation (India)
- Office of Rural Housing and Economic Development
- Oregon Rail Heritage Foundation (Portland, Oregon)
- Ottumwa Regional Health Foundation
- Okanogan Regional Home Health and Hospice (Spokane, WA)
- Ontario Restaurant Hotel Motel
- Ontario Restaurant Hotel Motel Association (Canada)
- Office of Rural Health Policy
- Old Republic Home Protection (San Ramon, California)
- Open Right Half Plane
- Oxfordshire Rural Housing Partnership (UK)
- Oak Ridge Heritage & Preservation Association (Tennessee)
- Office of Rural Health and Primary Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
Case Example: The Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation Take the Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation (ORHF) for example.
The Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation received a $20,000 grant for its "Teen X-press" program, a mobile, school-based health outreach for uninsured and/or homeless middle school and high school teens.
Collier and Okeechobee Counties, $25,000 * Lee Memorial Health System, Fort Myers, $40,000 over two years * Leesburg Regional Medical Center Chronic Disease Management, Leesburg, $41,580 * The Migrant Association of South Florida, Boynton Beach, $49,128 Nemours, Pensacola, $64,261 * Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation, Orlando, $87,580 over three years * Sacred Heart Health System, Pensacola, $50,000 * The St.
She also serves on the Planned Giving Advisory Council for the Red Cross of Central Florida and the Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation.
Bozard, a longtime senior executive at Orlando Regional Healthcare System (ORHS), has been appointed President of the Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation.
named Orlando Regional Healthcare Foundation as the beneficiary of a $100,000 trust fund during this year's annual gala in New York City.