com)-- Thousands see their projects every day: The Church of All Nations at The Holy Land Experience; Floyd's 99 Barbershop in Winter Park; CaddyShanks Virtual Golf & Sports Pub in Baldwin Park; Black Bear Smokehouse in Mount Dora; The Orlando Immunology Center expansion scheduled to open this year, along with a number of great projects on the boards.
What does OIC stand for?
OIC stands for Orlando Immunology Center (Florida)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OIC
We have 169 other meanings of OIC in our Acronym Attic
- Order Isolation Control
- Oregon Institute of Cosmetology (Medford, OR)
- Organismo Italiano di Contabilità (Italian Accounting Committee)
- Organization for International Cooperation (various locations)
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Organization of the Islamic Conference
- Organizational Identity Construction
- Oriental Insurance Corporation (India)
- ORIX Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Orkney Islands Council
- Osaka Ibaraki Campus (Ritsumeikan University; Japan)
- Oslo International Church (Oslo, Norway)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Congenita
- Other Industrialized Countries
- Other Insurance Carrier (insurance)
- Ottawa Interministerial Council (Canada)
- Overcomers in Christ (ministry)
- Overissue Crew
- Overseas Indian Citizen
- Overseas Instruction in Counseling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data, presented this week at the 13th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) by Edwin DeJesus, MD, FACP, Medical Director, Orlando Immunology Center (Abstract #J-1011, Late Breaker #160LB), show significant reductions in viral load among HIV-positive patients receiving GS 9137 as monotherapy or in combination with ritonavir as a boosting agent, compared to placebo.