The Orlando Health Care Group (OHCG) is a primary care medical group with 85 physicians in four specialties (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology).
What does OHCG stand for?
OHCG stands for Orlando Health Care Group (Orlando, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of OHCG in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Housing and Community Development
- OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) Host Controller Driver
- Organized Health Care Delivery System
- Oklahoma Home and Community Education
- Oliver Higgins Consulting Engineers (Ireland)
- One-and-a-Half-Centered Expansion
- Oral Health Care Education
- Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo (National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds)
- Ontario Health Care Evaluation Network
- Oregon Health Care Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (United Nations)
- Office of Health Care Information (various locations)
- Open Host Controller Interface
- Office of Human Capital Management
- Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
- Office of Hawaii Child Nutrition Programs (Department of Education; Honolulu, HI)
- Ordered Hierarchy of Content Objects
- Oriental Herb Company
- Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers
- Office of Housing and Community Partnerships (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BigVision Reengineers Workflow for Cost/Quality Improvements at Orlando Health Care Group MAITLAND, Fla.
Hallman also helped develop Milwaukee's Family Health Plan staff model HMO and the Orlando Health Care Group, a primary care group practice.