We were happy to work with the Orland Fire Protection District, Chief Don Bettenhausen in our own hometown," Lia said.
What does OFPD stand for?
OFPD stands for Orland Fire Protection District (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of OFPD in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Foster Parents Association (Salem, OR)
- Organic Food Protection Act
- Organic Foods Production Act of 1990
- The Order of Founders and Patriots of America
- Outdoor Fabric Products Association of New Zealand (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Office of Facilities Planning and Construction
- Office of Fire Prevention and Control (Albany, NY)
- Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner (Australia)
- Oklahoma Food Policy Council (joint project)
- Online Federal Post Card Application
- Online Foster Parent Education (Washington; Pierce College)
- Operation Flashpoint Editing Center (gaming community)
- On-Farm Productivity Enhancement Program (US Agency for International Development cooperative)
- Oxford Free Public Library (Massachusetts)
- Operational Flight Program Loading System
- Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission (Canada)
- Office of Financial Policy and Operations
- Office of Financial Policy and Oversight (US DHHS)
- Office Fédéral de la Protection de la Population (French)
- Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OMB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/ or the Orland Fire Protection District at http://www.
About Orland Fire Protection District Orland Fire Protection District, in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, serves a population of more than 75,000 with a staff of 100 full-time firefighters and EMS workers and 30 support staff.