2013 Contractor name : JW GRAY & CO Contractor address : Gremista Ind Est, Shetland ZE1 0PX Lerwick UNITED KINGDOM Agency : Orkney Islands Council Council Offices, School Place Contact point(s): Building and Facilities, Procurement For the attention of: Gary Butler KW15 1NY Kirkwall UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 1856873535 E-mail: procurement@orkney.
What does OIC stand for?
OIC stands for Orkney Islands Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OIC
We have 169 other meanings of OIC in our Acronym Attic
- Order in Council (Canada)
- Order Isolation Control
- Oregon Institute of Cosmetology (Medford, OR)
- Organismo Italiano di Contabilità (Italian Accounting Committee)
- Organization for International Cooperation (various locations)
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Organization of the Islamic Conference
- Organizational Identity Construction
- Oriental Insurance Corporation (India)
- ORIX Investment Corporation (Japan)
- Orlando Immunology Center (Florida)
- Osaka Ibaraki Campus (Ritsumeikan University; Japan)
- Oslo International Church (Oslo, Norway)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Congenita
- Other Industrialized Countries
- Other Insurance Carrier (insurance)
- Ottawa Interministerial Council (Canada)
- Overcomers in Christ (ministry)
- Overissue Crew
- Overseas Indian Citizen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Orkney Islands Council and the local housing association have resisted calls to introduce a policy against evicting tenants who fall behind with rent.
The work from Orkney Islands Council will help sustain jobs and workloads at the Birkenhead shipyard.
From London & Continental Railways' vast change-management programme for its customer-facing staff at St Pancras International railway station to an IT programme developed by Orkney Islands Council and NHS Orkney to improve health and social care across their region, the entries have been bursting with innovative solutions aimed at improving all manner of workplace problems.
Orkney Islands Council deputy leader James Stockan said he was not surprised families were tempted by the lifestyle on offer.
Stephen Hagan, convener of Orkney Islands Council, said Ms Aim's death had hit the tight-knit island community hard.
Each ferry trip cost between pounds 1,200 and pounds 1,500, paid for by community council funds and cash from Orkney Islands Council.
Orkney Islands Council said the decision had been taken "for the safety of the pupils and staff".