Pataki along with other state and local officials today joined with the staff of Orion Bus Industries here to celebrate the mutual commitment of Orion to New York and the state to this division of DaimlerChrysler Commercial Buses North America and the retention of the 500 jobs at the facility here in Oneida County.
What does OBI stand for?
OBI stands for Orion Bus Industries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBI
We have 57 other meanings of OBI in our Acronym Attic
- Operation Blessing International (Virginia Beach, VA)
- operational business intelligence
- Optical Beat Interference
- Option By IBM
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Order of British India
- Order to Billing Interface
- Organisation du Baccalauréat International (French: International Baccalaureate Organization)
- Original Band Intact (album collecting)
- Originator to Beneficiary Information (wiring of funds)
- Other Bank Information
- Outdoor Basketball Initiative
- Outside Business Interest
- Object-Based Image Analysis
- Office of Budgets and Institutional Analysis (Colorado State University)
- Offshore Biologically Important Area
- Ontario Brain Injury Association
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (software)
- Oregon Background Investigators Association
- Oregon Building Industry Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis region's transit agency tested last week a hybrid bus manufactured by Orion Bus Industries and is considering adding the vehicle to its fleet.
According to the newspaper, Orion Bus Industries, Ltd.
This valuable experience includes work with OEMs such as Daimler-Chrysler and BMW, as well as heavy duty manufacturer Orion Bus Industries, and alternative fuels companies, Hydrogenics and Quantum Technologies.
Orion Bus Industries recently announced that the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) has ordered 150 hybrid electric transit buses from Orion Bus Industries.
Through its Orion Bus Industries division, DaimlerChrysler is providing more than 550 diesel electric and compressed natural gas buses to New York City.
Mississauga, Ontario-based Orion Bus Industries, along with partner BAE Systems, producer of the HybriDrive(R) series hybrid propulsion system, will deliver the Orion VII model buses in 2006.
Mississauga, Ontario-based DaimlerChrysler Commercial Buses North America unit Orion Bus Industries recently announced it has completed deliveries on the first of two production orders for hybrid electric buses to New York City's transit agency and has begun deliveries on the second order.