Although news on the economic front was less than encouraging, Cambridge Realty Capital Companies reports the company processed 25 loan origination requests totaling $210.
What does ORREQ stand for?
ORREQ stands for Origination Request
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- OPEVAL Readiness Review Board
- Oregon Region Relay Council
- Oregon Road Runners Club
- Outdoor Recreation Resource Center (University of Delaware)
- Organisation for the Rescue and Research of Cetaceans in Australia
- Oil Re-Refining Company (Portland, OR)
- Obsessive Return Replying Disorder
- Ohioans for Responsible Rural Development
- Orphan Receptor Response Element
- Office of Research Review, Education, and Policy (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Operational Risk Research Forum
- Organics Resource Recovery Facility
- Outdoor Recreation Resources and Facilities
- Oak Ridge Reservation Health Effects Subcommittee
- Old Rochester Regional High School (Mattapoisett, MA)
- Orlando Regional Rehabilitation Institute (Orlando, FL)
- Orthorectified Radar Image
- Overriding Royalty Interest
- Oxygen Reaction Rate Imaging
- Oregon Review of International Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cambridge--a national senior housing/health-care lender--processed 24 loan origination requests in September, totaling $312.
Even loan origination requests have soared in recent months.
Reflecting a trend that began in the third quarter, Cambridge Realty Capital Companies reports that the number of loan origination requests processed by the company in October were up 25% over the same month last year.
Chicago based-Cambridge Realty Capital Companies has reported that the number of loan origination requests processed by the company during the first two months of 2008 were down 15 percent from the same period in 2007, but the dollar volume for these requests was significantly higher, rising to slightly more than $1 billion from $748.
Cambridge Realty Capital Companies reports that loan origination requests processed by the company during the first half of the year were down 16.
Chicago-based Cambridge Realty Capital Companies announced it processed 30 loan origination requests totaling $414.
After a sharp rise in April, Cambridge Realty Capital Companies reports loan origination request volume trailed off in May, with 25% totaling $202,707.