CHICAGO -- James Monroe Capital Corporation (Pink Sheets:JMCP) has authorized a stock dividend of its restricted shares of Originally New York, Inc.
What does ONYI stand for?
ONYI stands for Originally New York, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Office of the National Water Resources Committee (Thailand)
- Colon, Panama (airport code)
- Open Network Xchange (software)
- Odd Numbered Year
- Ogdensburg, New York
- Oneonta, New York (USA)
- Onyxia (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Oh No, You Again?
- Oh No You Didn't
- Only Name You'll Ever Need
- Order of New Zealand (New Zealand honour limited to 20 living people)
- Organizacja Narodów Zjednoczonych (Polish: United Nations)
- Origins of New Zealand English (Project; University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Officers of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand)
- Obiettivi Operativi
- Object Oriented (Programming)
- Officers Only
- Official Observer (amateur radio)
- Old Oakhamian
- Olive Oil
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- James Monroe Corporation (Pink Sheets:JMCP) has authorized a stock dividend of its restricted shares of Originally New York, Inc.
CHICAGO -- Diversified Ethanol Corporation, a subsidiary of Originally New York, Inc.
CHICAGO -- James Monroe Corporation (Pink Sheets:JMCP) announces that it has signed a letter of intent with Originally New York, Inc.