The Original List price was $123,000 and closed at $141,000.
What does OLP stand for?
OLP stands for Original List Price
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLP
We have 95 other meanings of OLP in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Line Pair
- Optical Link Processor
- Oral Language Presentation
- Oral Lichen Planus (inflammatory disease)
- Ordinal Linguistic Personification (form of synesthesia)
- Ordinary Language Philosophy
- Organisation de Libération de la Palestine (French: Palestine Liberation Organization)
- Organizacion para la Liberacion de Palestina (Spanish: Palestine Liberation Organization)
- Organization of Legal Professionals (Palm Desert, CA)
- Origin-Labelled Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
685 million dollars - a full 1 million dollars less than the original list price.
Used car values 'bible' Glass's has released its top ten cars people should have bought three years ago to retain the highest value of its original list price - and three of the places are occupied by Land Rover models.
After 25 days on the market, the price was cut by 9 percent from the original list price of $7.
Buy a one-year-old Nissan Micra and you'll probably save around £4,500 on the original list price.
I saw a 70,000-mile 04-plater make pounds 7,500 at auction the other day, which is half its original list price.
According to EurotaxGlass's, options such as radar-controlled cruise control, premium audio systems and television receivers are retaining only a fraction of their original list price on the second-hand car market.
According to EurotaxGlass's, options such as radar-controlled cruise control, premium audio systems, and television receivers are retaining only a fraction of their original list price on the second-hand car market.