The planned EPU would increase Unit 2's output by 20 percent above its original licensed thermal power (OLTP) level, which could add as much as 158 MW of electricity to the grid.
What does OLTP stand for?
OLTP stands for Original Licensed Thermal Power (nuclear)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OLTP
We have 2 other meanings of OLTP in our Acronym Attic
- Our Lady the Immaculate Virgin
- Office of Long Term Living (Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare)
- One Life To Live
- Optical Line Terminating Multiplexer (also abbreviated O-LTM)
- Our Leader the Mockingjay
- Oklahoma Library Technology Network (electronic library resources; est. 1999)
- O Little Town of Bethlehem (song)
- On-Line Transaction Processing
- Online Learning and Teaching Program (various schools)
- Open Learning Training Package
- Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
- Obiettivo Laboratori Territoriali in Rete (Italian: Objective Territorial Laboratories Network)
- On Line Tracking System (EPA)
- On-Line Traffic School, Inc. (est. 1996; Camarillo, CA)
- Optical Loss Test Set
- Organizational Level Test Set
- Outdoor Leadership Training Seminar
- On-Line Telephone Service Request
- On-Line Teller Terminal
- Optic Line Terminal Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
GE Energy's (NYSE: GE) nuclear business has been awarded the contract to oversee and implement an extended power uprate (EPU) of the Monticello Nuclear Generating Plant in Minnesota, boosting the plant's output to 120% of its original licensed thermal power.