APU is a cloud-based locator of recycled, aftermarket, reconditioned and surplus original equipment parts for the vehicle repair industry.
What does OEP stand for?
OEP stands for Original Equipment Part (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEP
We have 93 other meanings of OEP in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Excellence Program (various organizations)
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire (French: Particle Swarm Optimization)
- Optimised Effective Potential
- Opto-Electronic Plethysmography
- Optometric Extension Program
- Oracle Event Processing (software)
- Order of Emmaus Pilgrims (United Church of Christ)
- Organisational Effectiveness Profiling (software)
- Organizational Execution Plan
- Original Entry Point
- Orszagos Egeszsegbiztositasi Penztar (Hungarian: National Healthcare Fund)
- Other Equipment & Property
- Outer Membrane Efflux Protein
- Overhead Expense Plan
- Overseas Employment Protectors (Pakistan)
- Oxford Economic Papers
- OxyElite Pro (USPlabs, LLC)
- Oyster Extension Permit (UK)
- Optimized Effective Potential Self-Interaction Correction
- Outer Envelope Protein of 16 Kilodaltons
Samples in periodicals archive:
The supplier has been developing for many years mainly original equipment parts for automakers there, and has in the second quarter begun trial sales of a AM products in China.
Geoff, Somerset AEU law says you should be able to have your car serviced wherever you like, as long as it's done to the manufacturer's schedule, using original equipment parts.
Mopar has an exclusive arrangement to supply original equipment parts and accessories for Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles.
USER--Bahr Brothers of Marion, Indiana, produces replacement and original equipment parts for the pulp & paper, railroad, mining and a wide variety of other industries 0PERATION--In addition to a pattern shop and laboratory, the Bahr Brothers facility in Marion includes furnaces, a machine shop, and a cleaning room with blasting and grinding capabilities.
The company will provide a fixed-cost, flight-hour based support programme which offers the airline a 24-hour, 7-days-a-week availability of nacelle and thrust reverser original equipment parts and repair services.
However, the consumer parts group was hit by another decline in the production of original equipment parts for motor vehicles.
Customers use OEConnection products over 6 million times each month to market, manage and move original equipment parts, facilitating an estimated $18 billion in annual replacement parts trade.