diversified some years ago into original brand manufacturing (OBM) to create a line of Volando-branded carbon-fiber bikes, which the maker will tap the China market next year.
What does OBM stand for?
OBM stands for Original Brand Manufacturing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OBM
We have 49 other meanings of OBM in our Acronym Attic
- Open-Book Management
- Operational Business Manager (various companies)
- Operations Business Management
- Optimized Bandwidth Management (Cisco)
- Optimum Business Model
- Orbital Ballistic Missile
- Ordnance Bench Mark
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Original Box & Manual
- Original Brand Manufacturer
- Out Board Motor
- Out of Band Management
- Outcome-Based Management
- Overlapped Block Matching
- Own Brand Management (business management and strategy)
- Own Brand Manufacturing
- Oxford Benefit Management, Inc. (Oxford Health Plans, LLC subsidiary)
- Ocean Beach Mainstreet Association (San Diego, CA)
- Oklahoma Bridal Merchant Association
- Online Business Management Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a major garment maker in Taiwan, recently announced developmental plans, which includes its traditional core business of garment manufacturing, but also focusing on original brand manufacturing (OBM) as well as new fabric research and development (R&D).
According to Merida Bikes, a major bicycle maker in Taiwan, its original brand manufacturing (OBM) of "MERIDA" in China sold 618,773 bikes, up sizably 61% year on year (YoY) in the first eight months, with cumulative revenues of RMB 1.