At the present time, there are several popular BVs such as spheres , Axis Aligned Bounding Box (AABB) [43-45], Oriented Bounding Box (OBB) [32, 45-46], Discrete Oriented Polytope (k-DOP) , Oriented Convex Polyhedra , and hybrid combination BVs .
What does OBB stand for?
OBB stands for Oriented Bounding Box (computer physics simulation collision detection)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OBB
We have 27 other meanings of OBB in our Acronym Attic
- Old Battleship (US Navy)
- Old Bike Barn (Champlain, NY motorcycle parts retailer)
- Old Blue Box (Ragnarok Online Game)
- Opaque Binary Blob (computing)
- Open Bulletin Board (PHP forum software)
- Open Buy Back (securities)
- Opening Billboard (broadcast industry)
- Orange Book Blog (Aaron Barkoff)
- Organizational Buying Behavior
- Oriental Body Balance (integrative medicine)
- Original Bidet Bottle
- Outback Bowl (college football)
- Österreichische Bundes Bahn (Austrian Railroad, OEBB)
- Ohio Bed and Breakfast Association (trade association)
- Ohio Bird Banding Association
- Ohio Business Brokers Association (est. 1987)
- Oklahoma Breeding Bird Atlas (publication; University of Oklahoma Press)
- Ontario Bird Banding Association
- Oregon Breeding Bird Atlas
- Office of Bioengineering, Bioimaging, and Bioinformatics (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
METHOD The shape computed by this method is a hybrid of the following: bounding rectangle, rectangular shape, oriented bounding box (OBB), convex hull, min max curve and the beta-shape.