This species had been previously isolated from animals such as armadillo, toad, spiny rat, opossum, nutria, the least weasel (Mustela nivalis), cattle, and the oriental fire-bellied toad (Bombina orientalis) in Argentina, Peru, Panama, Barbados, Nicaragua, and the United States (1,6).
What does OFBT stand for?
OFBT stands for Oriental Fire-Bellied Toad (animal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OFBT
We have 1 other meaning of OFBT in our Acronym Attic
- White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- Ontario Familial Breast Cancer Registry (Canada)
- On-Farm Business Diversification (Finland)
- Our Future by Design (Maine)
- Ohio Farm Bureau Federation
- Opportunity Farm for Boys and Girls (New Gloucester, ME)
- Office of Faith Based Initiatives (New Jersey Department of State)
- Online Football Betting Lines
- Organic Food Business News (trade publication)
- Occasionally Occurring Familial Brain Tumours
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also had on display blotched lizards, a bull python, red-eyed tree frogs, oriental fire-bellied toads, bearded dragons and a Great Basin gopher snake.