Oriental Express Frozen Foods is encouraging consumers to think inside the box with the launch of a range of ready meals.
What does OEFF stand for?
OEFF stands for Oriental Express Frozen Foods (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEFF
- Operation Enduring Freedom-Trans Sahara
- Operation Enduring Freedom and Noble Eagle (US Army)
- Outlook Express Freebie Backup
- Oadby Evangelical Free Church (Leicester, UK)
- Okotoks Evangelical Free Church (Okotoks, AB, Canada)
- Olympic Evangelical Free Church (Poulsbo, WA)
- Ontario Electricity Finance Corporation (Canada)
- Operating Engineers Federal Credit Union (Livermore, CA)
- Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union
- Orbiter Electric Field Detector
- Osaka European Film Festival
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
- Organic Essentials for Life
- Outlook Express Folder Replacer
- Observatorio Europeo de Fenómenos Racistas Y Xenófobos (Spanish)
- Osterreichische Forschungsstiftung fur Entwicklungshilfe (German: Austrian Research Foundation for Development)
- Oberrheinische Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft (German Railroad Company)
- Occluded Eye Gunsight (gun accessory)
- Office of Economic Growth
- Office of Electronic Government (US OMB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oriental Express Frozen Foods (OEFF) is extending its licensed Scooby--Doo frozen ready meal range into two new sectors--fresh frozen vegetables and pizzas.
Michaela Warren, Oriental Express Frozen Foods marketing director, said: "Salt content is now a live issue for consumers.
Others planning to reduce salt include Kraft, which will relaunch kids' favourite Dairylea Lunchables with 10% less salt later this year Oriental Express Frozen Foods is briefing its raw materials suppliers to help reduce salt in its products.
Oriental Express Frozen Foods continues its strategy of launching new brands into the frozen ready meals market with the launch of World Express, This forms part of the company's plans to grow its total market share outside of its current stronghold in the branded Chinese sector.
Oriental Express Frozen Foods, for example, makes much of the fact that its Scooby-Doo range, which includes mini burgers, fish fingers, chicken nugget meals and a meal for one, is additive-free and is produced well within Food Standards Agency guidelines on salt.
Packaging manufacturer Sharp Interpack has developed three new, exclusive packaging solutions for Oriental Express Frozen Foods.
Oriental Express Frozen Foods is ringing in the Chinese New Year with the introduction of a new Oriental Chicken flavour into its Sizzling Stir Fry range.