The session's panel includes Eric Ip, Deputy Group Managing Director of Hutchison Port Holdings, and Andy Tung, CEO of Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd.
What does OOCL stand for?
OOCL stands for Orient Overseas Container Line (container shipping company; Hong Kong)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OOCL
We have 2 other meanings of OOCL in our Acronym Attic
- Orlando Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Oke-Ogun Community Development (Nigeria)
- Ontario Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Network
- Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority
- Osteoporosis and Oculocutaneous Hypopigmentation Syndrome
- Offshore Outsourcing Company India (US and India)
- OSTP/ODF Crew Interface
- Object-Oriented Change and Learning method (Arthur D. Little Inc.)
- Oman Oil Company Limited
- Out of Character Message Board
- On/Off Capacity on Demand
- Object-Oriented Concurrent Programming
- Office of Civil Registration
- Open-Source Character Recognition
- Out of Cycle Request
- Operational Observatory of the Catalan Sea (Spain)
- Out-Of-Calling Scope Service (Integrated Services Digital Network)
- Object-Oriented Continuous System Modelling Program
- On-Orbit Constraints Test (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The terminal is being developed by Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), the shipping and container terminaloperating subsidiary of Orient Overseas International.
We rely heavily on TIBCO middleware to ensure SLA compliance for our over 3 million annual shipments, said Matt Rosen, Director of Application Development for Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL).
Hong Kong-based Orient Overseas Container Line last week suspended its direct voyages to Bandar Abbas, saying it was due to commercial reasons and not because of U.
Hong Kong-based Orient Overseas Container Line said its vessels continue to service Tokyo, Yokohama and Nagoya, but it is "closely monitoring" radiation.
Transport DP World gets new customer Aden Global marine terminal operator DP World yesterday welcomed Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), one of the world's largest container transportation companies, as a new customer at Aden Container Terminal (ACT), in Yemen.
California United Terminals now occupies a 100-acre facility in Long Beach next to a terminal leased by Orient Overseas Container Line.
The Terminals Division operates as a stand alone profit centre and a disposal would not impact the efficient operations of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), OOIL's core container liner business.