Considered at the time to be pioneering space rock for stoners, the set boasts such nonsense as Space Is Deep, Sonic Attack and Orgone Accumulator.
What does ORAC stand for?
ORAC stands for Orgone Accumulator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ORAC
We have 39 other meanings of ORAC in our Acronym Attic
- Object-Relationship-Attribute model for Semi-Structured data (also seen as ORASS)
- Off-Road Adventures Australia
- Office of Regional Aviation Assistance (Maryland Aviation Administration)
- Office of Research Administration and Advancement
- Office of Research Assessment and Accountability (Department of Job and Family Services; Columbus, OH)
- Ogden Regional Airport Association (Utah)
- Orange and Black
- Office of the Refugee Applications Commissioner (Dublin, Ireland)
- Office of the Registrar of Aboriginal Corporations (Australia)
- Oracle 9i Real Application Clusters
- Osceola Resort Area Council
- Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
- Office of Risk Assessment and Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Oak Ridge Automatic Computer Logical Engine
- One Rich American Called Larry Ellison
- Operational Research and Critical Link Evaluation
- Optical Reception of Announcements by Coded Line Electronics
- Optimum Reliability And Component Life Estimator
- Ordnance Rapid Area Clearance System
- Organization of Regulatory Administrators of Continuing Legal Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Orgone Accumulator, 1999, the artist paid homage to Reich's Orgone Box (a mystical isolation tank designed to infuse its inhabitant with sexual energy) and in Analogue Fountain, 1999, to Ian Sommerville and Brion Gysin's druglessly psychoactive Dreamachine (a simple device that filters light from an ordinary bulb to create a flickering pattern with the power, when observed through closed eyelids, to induce a visionary state).
So where is the orgone accumulator now, when we really need it?