12 /PRNewswire/ -- Keith Rollag, Babson College management division assistant professor, has won the 2005 New Educator Award from the Organizational Behavior Teaching Society (OBTS), a national academic organization focused on improving management education, primarily in organizational behavior, leadership, and strategy.
What does OBTS stand for?
OBTS stands for Organizational Behavior Teaching Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OBTS
We have 10 other meanings of OBTS in our Acronym Attic
- N-Oxydiethylene Benzothiazole 2-Sulfenamide
- Offender Based Tracking System (Connecticut)
- Offender Based Transaction Statistics
- Offender Based Transaction System (Florida)
- Office of Building Technology, State and Community Programs (US DoE)
- On-Board Test Set
- On-Board Training System (US Navy)
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy
- Open BVE Train Simulator (software)
- Order Book Trading Static Monitoring
- Orientation-Based Texture Segmentation (vision)
- Output-Buffered Transition System
- Overbonded Top Sheet
- Overseas Business Trading System
- On-Board Team Trainer
- On-Board Training Team
- Order Book to Turnover
- Országos Burgonya Szövetség és Terméktanács (Hungarian: National Potato Marketing Board and Association)
- Outer Banks Transportation Task Force
- Office for Battlefield Technical Vulnerability Reduction
Samples in periodicals archive:
International professional organizations such as the Academy of Management, the Organizational Behavior Teaching Society, the International Association for Business and Society, and others, develop communities of practice.
Bradford is both the founder of and served as the first executive director of the Organizational Behavior Teaching Society.