com), North Carolina's first business-only bank, has announced that it has partnered with The Alternative Board (TAB), an organization of small business owners who serve as board members for each other and meet to discuss business strategies and create solutions for today's top business challenges.
What does OSBO stand for?
OSBO stands for Organization of Small Business Owners
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSBO
- Order of St. Basil the Great (religious order)
- Ordnance Survey Bench Mark (surveying)
- Ordo Sancti Basilii Magni (Latin: Order of Saint Basil the Great)
- Office of Small Business and Minority Affairs
- Osiyan School of Business and Management (India)
- Oklahoma State Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision
- OPEN: the Small Business Network (American Express product)
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Open Source Business Network-South Australia (Australia)
- Office of Small Business Ombudsman (US EPA)
- Organization Supporting Business Owners (est. 2002; various locations)
- Open Standards BeOS-Compatible Operating System
- Office of Small Business Programs (US Department of Labor)
- Ohio State Biochemistry Program (Columbus, OH)
- Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy (Oklahoma City, OK)
- One Stop Border Post (various locations)
- Ontario Special Bursary Plan (Canada)
- Oregon State Board of Pharmacy (Portland, OR)
- Office of State Budget, Planning, and Management (North Carolina)
- Oklahomans for Safe Bridges and Roads
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is on the board of the Asheville Downtown Association and is a member of the Executive Association of Greater Asheville, an organization of small business owners.
Too often, entrepreneurs make a fatal mistake in selecting financial specialists, says Joseph Mancuso, president of the New York-based Center for Entrepreneurial Management, a 3,000-member organization of small business owners.