KUWAIT, Jan 9 (KUNA) -- 1968 -- Kuwait, along with Saudi Arabia and Libya, establish the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC).
What does OAPEC stand for?
OAPEC stands for Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of OAPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Association of Parents in Catholic Education
- Oklahoma Association for Problem and Compulsive Gambling (Norman, OK)
- Orlando Area Polymer Clay Guild (professional association; est. 2003; Winter Garden, FL)
- Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools (Columbus, OH)
- Ohio Association for Private Colleges of Teacher Education
- Open Architecture Predictive Dialing Engine
- Obsoletes All Previous Editions
- Oleic Acid-Induced Pulmonary Edema
- Ontario Association of Police Educators (Canada)
- Oregon Amateur Photographic Expressionist
- Oregon Association of Property and Evidence Officers
- Organic Agriculture Protection Fund (Canada)
- Opportunistic Any-Path Forwarding Expected Number of Transmissions (metric)
- Ohio Association of Professional Firefighters
- Open Angle Primary Glaucoma
- Oregon Association of Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (trade association)
- Ontario Association of Public Health Dentistry (Canada)
- Ohio Association of Plumbing Inspectors (Huron, OH)
- Open Access Point Initiative (Trapeze Networks)
- OPUS (Operational Pipeline System) Application Programming Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Naimi, Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, led his country's delegation to the 93rd annual meeting of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) which was held in the United Arab Emirates capital of Abu-Dhabi yesterday.
20(Saba)- The Yemeni side in the Yemeni-Kuwaiti technical committee for oil and minerals met on Wednesday in Kuwait with Secretary-General of Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) Abbas al-Naqi.
A multilateral development bank owned by the ten member nations of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries, Apicorp said the agreement supports its trade-finance business growth by easing risks in trade finance transactions.
The opening session will feature speeches by the Finance Minister Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, the Secretary General of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries "OAPEC" Abbas Ali Al-Naqi, Senior Engineers at Aramco and Chairman of the Conference Eng.
The multilateral development bank, founded in 1975 by the 10 members of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC), also announced total assets of $4.
Summary: ABU DHABI -- Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation (Apicorp), the multilateral development bank of the ten member states of the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC), announced it has successfully closed a three-year SR2.
com)-- The Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC)'s director of Technical Affairs, Dr.