Representatives of the Organization for the Study of Sex Differences (OSSD), the American College of Cardiology (ACC), and the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI) also participated.
What does OSSD stand for?
OSSD stands for Organization for the Study of Sex Differences (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSSD
We have 12 other meanings of OSSD in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Standards for Supply Chain Excellence
- Office of Social Security and Child Support Commissioners (UK)
- Digor (linguistics)
- Office of Space Systems Development (NASA)
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Open Software Service Definition (FOSS)
- Open Source Sports Directory (resource)
- Operations Support Services Division (San Jose Police Department; California)
- Opportunistic Software Systems Development (various organizations)
- Optical and Space Systems Division
- Output Signal Switch Device
- Operator Support Systems Database (IAEA )
- Open Source Software Distribution Initiative
- Observation Simulation System Experiment (US NOAA)
- Observing Systems Simulation Experiment
- Office of Space Science Education (Wisconsin)
- Office of the State Superintendent of Education (Washington, DC)
- Open Source Software Engineering
- Operational Safety Suitability and Effectiveness (Air Force Instruction 63-1201)
- Oriented Scintillation Spectrometer Experiment