These standards comprise electronic business XML (known as ebXML), a joint effort sponsored by the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards and the United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business.
What does OASIS stand for?
OASIS stands for Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OASIS
We have 183 other meanings of OASIS in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Analysis and Simulation Interface System
- Operations Analysis Strategic Interactions Simulation (Model)
- Operations and Science Instrument Support
- Optical Access SONET Interface System (Positron)
- Optimized Air-To-Surface Infrared Seeker
- Oracle Application Software Implementation Strategy
- Orbiter Avionics to Station Interface System
- Ordnance Alteration Status Information System
- Organic Airborne and Surface Mine Influence Sweep
- Organization for Advancement of Structured Information Standards
- Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Systems (formerly SGML Open)
- Organization of Affiliated Secure Interoperable RF (Radio Frequency) Subsystems (Southeast Wisconsin public safety radio network)
- Organizational and Strategic Intelligence System
- OTH Airborne Sensor Information System
- Our Advanced Solution with Integrated Systems (West Virginia)
- Outcome and Assessment Information Set (healthcare data)
- Over-the-Horizon Airborne Sensor Information System
- Overseas Access Service for Information Systems
- Operations and Science Instrument Support - Command and Control (Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics)
- Operations and Science Instrument Support - Planning and Scheduling (Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Basham has participated in various advisory capacities for national organizations including the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS), the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Object Management Group (OMG) and the Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG).
Further, Capgemini has released this notation and approach to the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS), the e-business standards group, with the goal of stimulating debate and accelerating a business-focused view of architecture within the SOA community which OASIS leads.