As media reports have highlighted, some of DuPont's efforts included funding organizations such as the American Antitrust Institute (AAI) and the Organization for Competitive Markets (OCM) - groups which have, in turn, released reports with misleading information about Monsanto's business practices.
What does OCM stand for?
OCM stands for Organization for Competitive Markets
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCM
We have 154 other meanings of OCM in our Acronym Attic
- Oral Contraceptive Medication
- Orange County Materials (OCM Test Laboratories, Inc.)
- Orbit Correction Maneuver (US NASA)
- Orbital Conjunction Message (US NASA)
- Order Change Management
- Order of Crescent Moon (Odyssey Classic guild)
- Ordinary Council Meeting
- Organist and Choirmaster
- Organization Change Management
- Organization Computer Manager
- Organizational Change Management
- Organizational Configuration Management
- Oriental Chain Manufacturing (Japan)
- Original Component Manufacturer
- Orihuela Costa Magazine
- Osterweis Capital Management (est. 1983; Milwaukee, WI)
- Oswal Cloth Mills
- Outer Carton Mark
- Outgoing Communications Manager (US Navy)
- Outlines in Clinical Medicine (medical resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Organization for Competitive Markets (OCM, which represents independent cattlemen and women around the country) expressed "extreme disappointment" with the judge's decision to overturn the verdict in Pickett v.