ebXML was jointly developed by the United Nations Center for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) and the Organization for Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS).
What does OASIS stand for?
OASIS stands for Organization for Advancement of Structured Information Standards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OASIS
We have 183 other meanings of OASIS in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Area Satellite Information System
- Operations Analysis and Simulation Interface System
- Operations Analysis Strategic Interactions Simulation (Model)
- Operations and Science Instrument Support
- Optical Access SONET Interface System (Positron)
- Optimized Air-To-Surface Infrared Seeker
- Oracle Application Software Implementation Strategy
- Orbiter Avionics to Station Interface System
- Ordnance Alteration Status Information System
- Organic Airborne and Surface Mine Influence Sweep
- Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards
- Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Systems (formerly SGML Open)
- Organization of Affiliated Secure Interoperable RF (Radio Frequency) Subsystems (Southeast Wisconsin public safety radio network)
- Organizational and Strategic Intelligence System
- OTH Airborne Sensor Information System
- Our Advanced Solution with Integrated Systems (West Virginia)
- Outcome and Assessment Information Set (healthcare data)
- Over-the-Horizon Airborne Sensor Information System
- Overseas Access Service for Information Systems
- Operations and Science Instrument Support - Command and Control (Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She joined the company from OASI the Organization for Advancement of Structured Information Standards where she was the director of technical committee administration and standards development.
Developed through the standards-setting initiatives of the Organization for Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS) in conjunction with the United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT), ebXML is gaining widespread adoption in Europe and Asia and traction within vertical markets in the United States.