The project is conducted using a defined process that is tailored from the organization's set of standard processes.
What does OSSP stand for?
OSSP stands for Organization's Set of Standard Processes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSSP
We have 12 other meanings of OSSP in our Acronym Attic
- Open Standards and Open Source Software
- On Site Support Program (Data General)
- Online Student Services Project
- Open Source Science Project (West Bloomfield, MI)
- Open Source Software Project
- Open Systems Standards Profile (Sprint)
- Operating System Service Provider
- Operations Support Savings Plan (Lockheed Martin Corporation)
- Operations Systems Strategic Plan (Bellcore)
- Organization Standard Software Process
- Organization-Specific Slow Protocol (standardized process)
- Organizational Safeguards and Security Plan
- Oscar Scherer State Park (Florida)
- Oregon Seismic Safety Policy Advisory Commission
- Ohio School Speech Pathology Educational Audiology Coalition
- Olympic Sports and Spine Rehabilitation (Lakewood, WA)
- Open System Security Resources
- Off-Site Safety Review Committee
- Open Source Snort Rules Consortium (software group)
- Open Source Software Resource Center (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The certified organization's set of standard processes, which is the basis for maturity level 3, is formally established and improved over time in accordance with CMMI guidelines.