As we have expressed to the original source cited in the article, Organizacion Latinoamericana de Energia (OLADE), this figure neither reflects reality in Peru nor does it reflect the official data from the Ministry of Energy and Mining.
What does OLADE stand for?
OLADE stands for Organizacion Latinoamericana de Energia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Orlando Longwood Auto Auction (Longwood, FL)
- Opportunities to Learn about Business (various schools)
- Overseas Life Assurance Business Regulation 1999 (UK)
- Object-Level Access Control (computing)
- Office of Laboratory Animal Care (University of California, Berkeley)
- Online Audiovisual Catalogers
- Open Language Archives Community (language resource; est. 2000)
- Open Learning Access Centre (Training and Employment Agency; Northern Ireland, UK)
- Outdoor Lighting Application Center (Philips Electronics)
- Organization of Latin American and Caribbean Supreme Audit Institutions
- Office de Lutte Antifraude (EU-French)
- Office Européen de Lutte Antifraude (French: European Anti-Fraud Office)
- Oficina Europea de la Lucha Antifraude (Europe)
- Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation
- On-Line Archive Facility (Very Large Telescope Science Archive System)
- Online Application Form
- Oracle Look and Feel (Oracle)
- On-Line Automated Frequency Assignment System
- Office of the Legislative Auditor General (Utah)
- On-Line Application Help (Optima)