Ranjit Shahani, President of Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India expressed that it has been Mr.
What does OPPI stand for?
OPPI stands for Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPPI
We have 4 other meanings of OPPI in our Acronym Attic
- Opponents Points per Game
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Ocular Form
- Osteoporosis-Pseudoglioma Syndrome
- Orange Park Power House, Inc. (Orange Park, FL)
- Office of Policy, Planning, Health Communication & Public Liaison (NIH)
- Office of Petroleum Price Information (Natural Resources Canada)
- Office of Policy, Planning and Information
- Oficina del Procurador de las Personas con Impedimentos (Spanish: Office for People with Disabilities)
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute
- Oracle Portal Partner Initiative (Oracle Corporation)
- Observation des Produits Psychotropes Illicites ou Détournés de leur Utilisation Médicamenteuse (Survey of drug abuse, France)
- Office of Pesticide Programs Information Network
- Optically Pumped Polarized Ion Source
- Ouachita Parish Police Jury (Louisiana)
- Oak Park Public Library
- Office of Professional Preparation and Licensure (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Office of Program and Public Liaison (US NIH)
- Ontario Paintball Players League (Ontario, Canada)
- Osmotic Pressure of Plasma (anesthesiology)
- Ouachita Parish Public Library (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Indian Pharma Survey of 179 global pharmaceutical executives was conducted in March 2006 by Bain & Company, in association with Knowledge@Wharton and with additional support from the Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI).
Merqurio Group Merqurio Pharma Ministerio de Sanidad, Servicios Sociales e Igualdad[Spain] Motorola MySTRO (part of inVentiv Health) National Health Service (NHS) [UK] National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) [UK] NATIVE NetworksMD/Pharmalink (part of Zuellig Pharma) Neurocrine Biosciences Novartis Nycomed OnCall Oracle Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India (OPPI) PDI PDI Voice (part of PDI) Pfizer Pharco Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Pharmakon Pharmartis Pharmexx (part of United Drug) Polpharma Proton Pharma Publicis Healthcare Communications Group Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Q.