A spokesperson for the company said that the Organic Syntheses database is intended to be used by chemists wanting to search for and retrieve authenticated reaction data.
What does ORGSYN stand for?
ORGSYN stands for Organic Syntheses
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizational Level
- Office National de la Recherche Geologique et Minière (French)
- Organizational Modeling (Workshop)
- Olmsted Research Guide Online
- Occupational Rehabilitation Group of Canada (disability mangement)
- Office of Research Grants and Projects (Open University of Israel)
- Office of Research and Graduate Studies
- Ontario Rock Garden Society (Canada)
- Outdoor Recreation Georgia Tech
- Organizational Work Order Number
- Odyssey Re Holdings
- Office of Rural Health (various locations)
- Operation Restore Hope
- Orlando Regional Healthcare (network; Florida)
- Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals (UK)
- Worcester, MA, USA - Worcester /James D O'Brien Field (Airport Code)
- Office of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance (US government; now the Office of the Coalition Provisional Authority)
- Ontario Reining Horse Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: VRTX) announced today that it has received a $50,000 National Science Foundation grant to advance the development of its Cross-Linked Enzyme Crystal technology (CLECs(tm)) for use as catalysts in organic syntheses.
Although the value of Organic Syntheses in publishing reliable experimental procedures cannot be overstated, the overall usefulness of the later volumes of the series to the practising synthetic organic chemist may not approach that of the earlier volumes for the reasons stated above.
Key Topics Covered: * Introduction: Planning Organic Syntheses.
Have you ever wished you could speed up your organic syntheses without losing control of the reaction?
Greene, PHD, was the librarian for the Rowland Institute for Science and former assistant editor for Organic Syntheses.
Organic Syntheses consists of protocols for the synthesis of useful chemical compounds.
About Molecular Networks Molecular Networks GmbH (Erlangen, Germany) develops and provides multifaceted, innovative chemoinformatics software in the field of handling and processing chemical structures and reactions, data warehousing, planning of organic syntheses and model building.