NCS has exclusive access to four proprietary technologies: (1) Sophisticated enterprise management and route optimization system (2) Patented Organic Resource Recovery System (ORRS) (3) Patented Direct Land Application Process (DLAP) (4) Liquid waste decant capabilities NCS is confident that its national scope, management expertise and proprietary technologies provide the Company with significant cost and competitive marketing advantages that are transferable to the operations of subsequent acquisitions.
What does ORRS stand for?
ORRS stands for Organic Resource Recovery System (food waste recycling program; Organic Resouce Management, Inc.; Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ORRS
We have 2 other meanings of ORRS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Responsible Research Practices (Ohio State University)
- Ohio Rural Rehabilitation Program (grant program)
- Operations Recovery and Resumption Planning
- Original Recommended Retail Price
- Oak Ridge Regional Planning Commission (Tennessee)
- Oak Ridge Research Reactor
- Ohio River Road Runners Club
- Outdoor Recreation Resources Review Commission (est. 1958)
- Ongoing and Reviewable Resourcing Schemes (Ministry of Education; New Zealand)
- Orange River Replanning Study (South Africa)
- Outer Radial Reflector Surveillance
- Outer Retinal Rod Segments (opthamology)
- Outer Ring Road System (Singapore)
- Onsite Routine Radioactive Shipment Record
- O-Ring Seal
- Oak Ridge Schools (Tennessee)
- Obligated Reserve Section
- Observatoire Régional de la Santé
- Occurrence Reporting Section
- Occurrence Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the APA, NCS ESL acquired from OII: (1) the United States patented Organic Resource Recovery System ("ORRS") and (2) the United States patented Direct Land Application / Organic Soil Conditioning Process (the "Process").
Slurry generated by the patented Organic Resource Recovery System ("ORRS") is also ideal for use in the Process.
As previously announced, NCS and its partner, Organic Resource Technologies, Inc (``ORTI''), have been working together for several years to develop, test, and market an organic waste-solution program, the Organic Resource Recovery System (``ORRS'').
NCS has the exclusive master distribution rights for Canada and the United States to market, rent, install and service the patented and proven Organic Resource Recovery Systems (``ORRS''), which process organic waste produced at food handling facilities.