123 QD262 This work compiles 64 papers by international scientists from academia, industry, and the governmental research-and-development sector, presented at the spring 2008 22nd conference organized by the Organic Reactions Catalysis Society.
What does ORCS stand for?
ORCS stands for Organic Reactions Catalysis Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of ORCSOther Resources:
We have 3 other definitions for ORCS in our Acronym Attic
- Dissemination & Extraction of Information Controlled by Originator (US government classification control)
- Operation Report Conversion
- Ontario Research Commercialization Program (est. 2005; Canada)
- Oregon Rules of Civil Procedure
- Office for Responsible Conduct of Research (university office)
- Office of Research Compliance Review (University of Michigan)
- Old Road Campus Research Building (UK)
- Ontario Respiratory Care Society (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Records Classification System
- Orc Roleplaying Community Site (gaming clan; Canada)
- Organized Research Combination System (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology; Japan)
- Office of the Reynolds Club and Student Activities (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Oyster River Cooperative School District
- Organic-Cation Transporter-Like
- Ocean Racing Club of Victoria (Australia)
- Oak Ridge Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (airport code; Chicago, IL)
- Chicago, IL, USA - O'Hare International Airport (Airport Code)
- Object-Relational Database
- Office of Rare Diseases (National Institutes of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award is given by the Organic Reactions Catalysis Society to individuals who have made significant contributions to the use of catalysis in organic reactions.
patents and received the Paul Rylander Award from the Organic Reactions Catalysis Society in 2001.