com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Opportunities in the Organic Photovoltaics Market - 2012 http://www.
What does OPV stand for?
OPV stands for Organic Photovoltaics (solar cells; Global Photonic Energy Corporation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPV
We have 43 other meanings of OPV in our Acronym Attic
- Obliterated Procesus Vaginalis
- Ocean Going Patrol Vessel (Netherlands)
- Oferta Pública de Venta (de acciones)
- Offre Publique de Vente
- Offshore Patrol Vessel
- Open Pollinated Variety
- Open Ventilation
- optionally piloted vehicle (aircraft)
- Oral Polio Vaccine
- Oranje Paprika Vereniging (Dutch: Orange Paprika Association; est. 1995)
- Oropharyngeal Video (swallowing study)
- Other People's Videos (aka Original Promotional Videos)
- Outpatient Visit
- Over Pressure Valve (espresso machines)
- Over Print Varnish (printing)
- Observation Post Veterans Affairs
- Ohio Partnership for the Visual Arts
- Ontario Professional Videographers Association (Canada)
- Oracle Pharmacovigilance Operational Analytics (software)
- Oregon Paralyzed Veterans of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Latest Market Research Reports on Photovoltaics Market Organic Photovoltaics Market Encapsulation and Flexible Substrates for Thin-Film Photovoltaics Smart Coatings and Photovoltaics Thin Film Photovoltaics and Batteries Transparent Conductors in Thin Film and Organic Photovoltaics Global Photovoltaic Market CIGS Photovoltaics Markets Photovoltaic Inverter Market Next-Generation Photovoltaic and Thermoelectric Markets Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power in the United Kingdom TABLE OF CONTENTS Executive Summary E.
In the near future, we would like to increase the efficiency of the polarizing organic photovoltaics, and eventually we hope to work with electronic manufacturers to integrate our technology into real products", Yang said.
Organic photovoltaics has wide potential in offering lightweight flexible, large-area, efficient and ultimately low-cost solar energy generation capability.
By then the photovoltaics industry will have overcome challenges to printing CIGS materials and organic photovoltaics will have found significant addressable markets in building integrated photovoltaics.
Topics of the 25 contributions include bulk heterojunction solar cells, liquid-crystal approaches to organic photovoltaics, vertically aligned carbon nanotubes, the influence of the electrode choice on the performance of organic solar cells, and progress in optically transparent conducting polymers.
The lightness of organic photovoltaics would make them perfect for consumer applications such as recharging personal digital assistants, he says, and their low cost would suit them for power generation in remote villages in developing countries.
Aruvian's R'search's report on Analyzing Organic Photovoltaics initiates with a strong theoretical understanding of the Solar Cell system and their subsequent propagation into photovoltaic systems including their applications derived from generational leaps as first to third generation cells.