Researchers at the Organic Geochemistry Unit in Bristol's School of Chemistry, with colleagues at Sapienza, University of Rome, studied unglazed pottery dating from around 7,000 years ago, found at the Takarkori rock shelter in the Tadrart Acacus Mountains, Libya.
What does OGU stand for?
OGU stands for Organic Geochemistry Unit (University of Bristol; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OGU
We have 7 other meanings of OGU in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Ground Test Facility
- Oil and Gas Technology Indonesia (exhibition; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Open General Transhipment Licence (UK)
- Oklahoma Government Telecommunications Network
- Olfactory-Globular Tract Neuropil
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Technologiepolitik (Vienna, Austria)
- Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Old Girls Union
- Oral or Genital Ulceration (medical condition)
- Osaka Gakuin University (Japan)
- Osmangazi University (Eskisehir, Turkey)
- Outgoing Unit (US Navy)
- Overall Glucose Utilization (endocrinology)
- Oregon GPS (Global Positioning System) Users Group (est. 1988)
- Ottawa Grass Users Group (Canada)
- Oil & Gas United Kingdom (energy industry)
- Shell Global Solutions (US) Inc.
- Ocean Going Vessel (shipping)
- Ogg Video (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of the Bristol Organic Geochemistry Unit provided assistance and advice, particularly Drs Ian Bull and Paul Chamberlain.