The Group follows organic and green food standards set out by Organic Food Development Center of China (OFDC) and China Green Food Development Center (CGFDC) in our agricultural processes.
What does OFDC stand for?
OFDC stands for Organic Food Development Center (est. 1994; China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OFDC
We have 1 other meaning of OFDC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID)
- Ohio Funeral Directors Association (Columbus, OH)
- Oklahoma Funeral Directors Association
- Operational Flying Duty Accumulator
- Optical Fibre Diameter Analyser (scientific instrument)
- Office of Faculty Development and Academic Support
- Old-Fashioned Double Boiler (cookware)
- Official First Day Cover (Dominion Coins and Stamps; Canada)
- Ontario Film Development Corporation (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- Order for Data Communications
- Orissa Forest Development Corporation (Orissa, India)
- Ordered Functional Decision Diagrams
- Office of Food Defense and Emergency Response (US Agency for International Development)
- Office of Foreign Direct Investment (US Department of Commerce; now defunct)
- Oral-Facial-Digital Type I (genetics)
- Outward Foreign Direct Investment
- Open Flexible Distance Learning
- Offene Fragen Der Mobilkommunikation (German: Open Questions in Mobile Communications)
- Office of Forms and Document Management (Oregon)
- Operational Flight Data Monitoring (aviation)