One of the key speakers, Deputy Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries, Food and European Programmes, Alun Davies, said: "The Welsh Government has a long history of providing support to organic farmers through the Organic Farming Conversion Scheme, the Better Organic Business Links project and the Farming Connect scheme, which are all helping farmers to deliver products of excellent quality as the True Taste awards recognised this year.
What does OFCS stand for?
OFCS stands for Organic Farming Conversion Scheme (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OFCS
We have 8 other meanings of OFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Old Forge Camping Resort (Old Forge, NY)
- Optical and Fiber Communications Reports (telecommunications and networking)
- Optical Fiber Conductive Riser
- Oregon Federation of College Republicans (Corvallis, OR)
- Overhead Flight Crew Rest
- Office of Family and Children's Services (New York)
- Offline Charging System
- Online Film Critics Society
- Operational Field Catering System (UK)
- Optical Fiber Communication System
- Oval Fin Contact Structure
- Optical Frequency Comb Technology (time measuring technoogy)
- Oregon Family Christmas Trees (Beaverton, OR)
- Onomea Federal Credit Union (Papaikou, HI)
- Orlando Federal Credit Union
- Oxford Federal Credit Union (various locations)
- Office of FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies (program of US Department of Energy)
- Optionally Fully Convertible Warrant (stocks)
- Oakland Fund for Children and Youth (California)
- Office for Catechesis and Youth Ministry (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The application window for the Organic Farming Conversion Scheme (OFCS) opened on Monday and will close on November 4.
Alun Davies, Deputy Minister for Agriculture, said the application window for the Organic Farming Conversion Scheme (OFCS) will be open until Friday, November 4.