Ingredients include organic tomato puree, organic unbleached wheat and whole wheat flour, reduced fat Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes [without animal enzymes or rennet]), filtered water, organic evaporated cane juice, organic extra virgin olive oil, yeast, organic basil, sea salt, organic garlic, organic red wine vinegar and spices.
What does OECJ stand for?
OECJ stands for Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Offshore Engineer Conferences and Events
- Organisation Européene de Coopération Economique (French: Organization for European Economic Cooperation)
- Office of Enforcement Compliance and Environmental Justice (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Oman Equestrian and Camel Federation
- Opto-Electronic Conversion Function (sensors)
- Overseas Economic Cooperation Fund (Japan)
- Office of Early Childhood and Family Services (Fairfax County Public Schools, Virginia)
- Office of Economic Conversion Information
- Orbit E-Commerce Inc. (Voice over Internet Protocol networks; Ontario, Canada)
- Organization of European Cancer Institutes
- Omagh Enterprise Company Ltd. (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Office of Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring
- Office of Engineering and Construction Management (US DOE)
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (Canada)
- Oviduct Epithelial Cell Monolayer (reproduction)
- Office Économique Cantonal Neuchâtelois (Switzerland)
- Office of Enforcement and Compliance Monitoring (US EPA)
- Ohio Education Computer Network
- Oregon Earth Club Network
- Oregon Episcopal Church News
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, there's no way you'll resist reaching for their Pumpkin Pie Mix, made with organic pumpkin, organic evaporated cane juice, and organic spices, when making that next round of scrumptious vegan desserts.
Both offerings are sweetened with organic evaporated cane juices and fruit juices as well as Truvia, a zero-calorie sweetener that uses rebiana, an extract from the stevia leaf.
Mrs May's Naturals are made from a luxurious blend of toasted seeds and nuts that are slowly dry roasted with a dash of sea salt, then brushed with organic evaporated cane juice and shaped into bite-sized chunks.
The eight regular and three diet flavors are sweetened using organic evaporated cane juice.
The fresh, organically grown fruit was combined with organic evaporated cane juice and purified water.
Made with organic wheat flour and organic evaporated cane juice, the new bunny-shaped graham snacks are trans- and saturated-fat free and contain no refined sugar.
It doesn't matter that pound cake is made with organic evaporated cane juice instead of (essentially equivalent) sugar, that its wheat flour is unbleached and unbromated (it's still not whole wheat), or that it's made with whole eggs or "pure" (as opposed to impure?