Emma Patterson is CEO of Oregon Weight Loss Surgery, LLC, and Co-Founder of Doctors of Weight Loss, LLC.
What does OWLS stand for?
OWLS stands for Oregon Weight Loss Surgery (Portland, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OWLS
We have 32 other meanings of OWLS in our Acronym Attic
- Old West Living History Foundation
- Online Writing and Learning Link (Massey University; New Zealand)
- Oklahoma Weight Loss Options
- Office of Work Life Programs (US OPM)
- Overseas Work Load Program
- Obesity and Weight-Loss Quality of Life
- Ocala Wild Life Sanctuary (Florida, USA)
- Older Wiser Laughing Souls
- One-Way Light Speed Experiment (physics)
- Optical Waveguide Light Mode Spectroscopy (biology)
- Organized Workers for Labor Solidarity (Seattle, WA)
- Outagamie Waupaca Library System (Wisconsin)
- Outdoor Wilderness Leadership School (est. 1996; Montana and Virginia)
- Outdoor Wildlife Learning Site
- Outdoor Wisconsin Leadership Synergies (George Williams College of Aurora University)
- Oxford Word and Language Service
- Obesity Weight Loss Surgery Support (support group; UK)
- One-Way Light Time (half the round-trip travel time between Earth and a celestial body)
- Overwhelmingly Large Telescope
- Ozaukee Washington Land Trust (est. 1992; Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the senior investigator of the study and Director of Oregon Weight Loss Surgery, LLC (Portland, OR).