This repurchase program is the second since the completion of the acquisition of Oregon Trail Financial Corp.
What does OTFC stand for?
OTFC stands for Oregon Trail Financial Corp.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTFC
We have 2 other meanings of OTFC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Track and Field Association (Canada)
- Orkney Trout Fishing Association (UK)
- On-The-Fly Ambiguity Resolution
- On-The-Fly Behavior
- Open Tip Flat Base (ammunition)
- One and Two Family Building Code
- Oil Tanker Familiarization Course (maritime studies)
- On-The-Fly Calibration
- Open Topped Filing Cabinet
- Oral Transmucosal Fentanyl Citrate (medical treatment)
- Overflight Traffic
- Oklahoma Therapeutic Foster Care Association (Norman, OK)
- Official Transformers Collectors' Convention
- Ohio Township Fire Department (Newburgh, IN)
- Orange Township Fire Department (Lewis Center, Ohio)
- Out The Freaking Door (polite form)
- Over the Frail Dream (gaming)
- One and Two Family Dwelling Code (International Conference of Building Officials)
- One and Two Family Dwelling Code
- Office of Training and Further Education (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FirstBank") , the holding company for FirstBank Northwest (the "Bank"), announced today the successful completion of its acquisition of Oregon Trail Financial Corp.
Maughan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oregon Trail Financial Corp.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 29, 2001 Oregon Trail Financial Corp.
Lewiston, Idaho announced today the execution of a definitive agreement to merge with Oregon Trail Financial Corp.
Whittemore, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Oregon Trail Financial Corp.
At December 31, 1999, Pioneer Bank's holding company, Oregon Trail Financial Corp.