Better reporting would be a good start, says Emma Kallaway, a lobbyist for the Oregon Student Association.
What does OSA stand for?
OSA stands for Oregon Student Association (est. 1975)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSA
We have 295 other meanings of OSA in our Acronym Attic
- Optimal Shelf Availability
- Opus Sanctorum Angelorum (Latin: Work of the Holy Angels; religious order)
- Orbiter-based Station Avionics
- Orchid Society of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)
- Order of Saint Augustine
- Order of St Anne
- Ordinis Sancti Augustini (of the order of St Augustine)
- Ordo Sancti Augustini (St Augustine Order)
- Oregon Soccer Association (Oregon, WI)
- Oregon Society of Anesthesiologists
- Organización de Seguros Africanos (Spanish: African Insurance Organization)
- Organización Sionista Argentina
- Organization of Staff Analysts (New York, NY)
- Organizations and Strategies in Astronomy
- Organizzazione degli Stati Americani
- Oscilloquartz SA (Switzerland)
- Osteosarcoma (tumors)
- Otto Schulze Autometer
- Our Special Ale (Anchor Christmas Ale)
- Out of Station Allowance
Samples in periodicals archive:
A recent Oregon Student Association survey of about 4,300 community college and university students found that about 30 percent said that being unable to get into the courses they needed had forced them to spend more time in college, increasing their debt.
200,000 * Native American Rehabilitation Association of the Northwest $43,000 * New Avenues for Youth $50,000 * North by Northeast Community Health Center $43,000 * Oregon Student Association $150,000 * Oregon Voice $100,000 * Pathways 2020 $150,000 * Pedagogy Institute/Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon $42,000 * Resolutions Northwest $175,209 * Salem-Keizer Coalition for Equality $225,000 * Upstream Public Health $95,000 * Verde $225,000 * Zero Waste Alliance: Sustainable Oregon Schools Initiative $50,000 The Kaiser Permanente Community Fund at Northwest Health Foundation was established with $28 million in 2004.
The Oregon Student Association has come out in support of the bill, but even the promise of a tuition freeze will lose its allure as the budgetary consequences become clear.
Also, representatives from the Oregon Student Association said local boards would lead to even higher tuition, as the universities may have more autonomy in setting tuition.
The Oregon Student Association also opposed the bill allowing campus police.
The Oregon Student Association, which represents students at all the universities, and the UO student government oppose the creation of a campus police force, citing the cost.
Representatives of the UO student government and the statewide Oregon Student Association testified against the plan.