2123 would establish reasonable standards for pharmacy audits as well as require PBMs to register in the state and be licensed by the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy.
What does OSBP stand for?
OSBP stands for Oregon State Board of Pharmacy (Portland, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSBP
We have 1 other meaning of OSBP in our Acronym Attic
- Open Source Business Network-South Australia (Australia)
- Office of Small Business Ombudsman (US EPA)
- Organization of Small Business Owners
- Organization Supporting Business Owners (est. 2002; various locations)
- Open Standards BeOS-Compatible Operating System
- Office of Small Business Programs (US Department of Labor)
- Ohio State Biochemistry Program (Columbus, OH)
- Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy (Oklahoma City, OK)
- One Stop Border Post (various locations)
- Ontario Special Bursary Plan (Canada)
- Office of State Budget, Planning, and Management (North Carolina)
- Oklahomans for Safe Bridges and Roads
- Old South Baton Rouge (Louisiana revitalization project)
- OneStop Business Registration
- Open Source Business Review (publication; Canada)
- Overhead/Support Budget Review Board
- Off-Site Burden
- O'Sullivan Beach School (Australia)
- Oblate Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament (est. 1935)
- Office of Special Brokerage Services (Iraq)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MIKE WOLFE Eugene Closure an insult to seniors The decision by the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy to close down the Springfield and River Road Canadian Drug Supply was another slap in the face to seniors and their families by government - the other being the so-called Medicare prescription drug benefit.