22, two things happened: John Kitzhaber announced that there would be no more executions in Oregon as long as he is governor, and the Oregon State Board of Higher Education indicated it would not be renewing the contract of University of Oregon President Richard Lariviere, set to expire in June.
What does OSBHE stand for?
OSBHE stands for Oregon State Board of Higher Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- One Solitary Boson Exchange Potential
- Ohio State Bar Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- Open Source Business Foundation (Nuremberg, Germany)
- Oregon State Bluegrass Festival
- Ontario School Boards Financing Corp. (Canada)
- Okanagan Similkameen Boundary Fisheries Partnership (Canada)
- Optimized Support for Biological Growth
- Oregon State Board of Health
- Over the Shoulder Baby Holder
- Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder (bra)
- Office of Standards-Based Instruction
- Office Services Barbara Imesch (Switzerland)
- Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
- One Step Billing, Inc. (Florida)
- Open Source Business Intelligence
- Over-Seas Bottled in India
- Ontario School Boards Insurance Exchange (Canada)
- Oruzane Snage Bosne I Hercegovine (Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian: Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Online Super Big Kingdom (online game; Hong Kong)
- Oblivion Style Bethesda Logos (Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind; gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Oregon, all public university tuition is determined by the 12-member Oregon State Board of Higher Education.
Pulliams is in his fifth year at the college and is a member of the Oregon State Board of Higher Education.
The Oregon State Board of Higher Education today approved the University of Oregon's request to sell the Westmoreland housing complex.
The Oregon State Board of Higher Education and Attorney General John Kroger are conducting separate inquiries into the severance deal, which came to light when Bellotti announced he was leaving after nine months on the job to become an ESPN analyst.
He is chair of the Oregon State Board of Higher Education, a national director at large of the American Electronics Association, a director of the Oregon Business Council and a board member of Associated Oregon Industries, along with numerous other civic and business associations.
7 million site should be a slam-dunk decision for the Oregon State Board of Higher Education and the Legislature's Emergency Board.
15 Oregon State Board of Higher Education, general obligation baccalaureate bonds `AA' and affirms the `AA' rating assigned to $2.