The longtime Oregon Shakespeare Festival instrumentalist will play Spanish guitar favorites, Beatles tunes, a jazzy "La Bamba" and his own arrangments of Leonard Cohen's "Suzanne" and the Rolling Stones' "Wild Horses.
What does OSF stand for?
OSF stands for Oregon Shakespeare Festival (Ashland, Oregon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSF
We have 113 other meanings of OSF in our Acronym Attic
- Operating System Firmware
- Operational Support Facility
- Operations Support Flight
- Operations System Function (ANSI)
- Optimistes sans Frontieres (French: Optimists without Borders; Belgium)
- Order of St. Francis (Catholic group)
- Ordered Statistics Filter
- Ordinateurs sans Frontieres (French: Computers without Borders)
- Ordinis Sancti Francisci (of the order of St Francis)
- Ordnance Storage Facility
- Organizational Structure Facility
- Orthoptera Species File
- Osaka Securities Financing (Japan)
- Osaki Sports Foundation (Japan)
- Other Structures and Facilities
- Ouachita Student Foundation (Arkadelphia, AR)
- Our Stolen Future (Theo Colborn book)
- Oversubscription Factor (Cisco)
- Oxidation-induced Stacking Fault
- Oyster Strike Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "We wanted to give our patrons the best web experience ever," said Amy Richard, Media and Communications Manager at Oregon Shakespeare Festival (OSF).
With consummate rigor and good humor, our reviewers tackle, variously, the 2011 season at London's Globe Theatre, the 2010 season of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Julius Caesar at the 2011 Alabama Shakespeare Festival, and four productions, treated in two separate reviews, from Canada's Stratford Festival.
Renaissance dance and music are often part of the play or entertainment before, during intermissions, or after performances, such as at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon (see Calendar, page 18).
Sincerely, Clinton Turner Davis New York, NY Clinton Turner Davis, director, dramaturg, arts consultant, and educator, has directed productions for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Arena Stage, Cincinnati Playhouse, Trinity Rep, StageWest, Young Playwrights Festival, Negro Ensemble Company, American Place Theatre, GeVa, Milwaukee Rep, and WPA, among many others.
1 Despite higher travel expenses this year, play-goers continue to visit the area to attend the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, which sustained 90% capacity through mid-July 2008.
Byline: Bob Keefer The Register-Guard ASHLAND - Four plays, including two very different takes on the subject (or is that the subjugation ) of women, opened the new season at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival last weekend.
Close proximity to the area's big cultural offerings such as the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and the Britt Music Festival, are key selling points.