Mapleton JVs 46, Oregon School for the Deaf 4: Erin Wolford and Dani Simington each had 12 points for the Sailors.
What does OSD stand for?
OSD stands for Oregon School for the Deaf
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSD
We have 179 other meanings of OSD in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Support Division (various locations)
- Optical Super Density
- Optical Systems Division (3M)
- Optimal Soft Decoding
- Optimum Successive Decoder
- Oral Sedation Dentistry
- Oral Solid Dosage (pharmaceutical use)
- Order of Saint Dominic
- Ordered Statistic Decoding
- Ordnance Supply Depot
- Original Software Developer
- Ostersund, Sweden - Froesoe (Airport Code)
- Other Special District (Texas)
- Otomotiv Sanayicileri Derneði (Turkish Automotive Industrial Organization)
- Outside Door
- Over, Short and Damaged
- Overseas Deployment
- Overseas Duty
- Office of the Secretary of Defense, Acquisition Program Integration
- Office of the Secretary of Defense for Atomic Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million, to students, family members, faculty and alumni from the Oregon School for the Deaf in Salem.
The Burbank team won three rounds but lost another three rounds in the competition held at the Oregon School for the Deaf.
As it turned out, Thoms was all over the place in the Cougars' 33-6 victory against Oregon School for the Deaf last Friday night.
Byline: The Register-Guard First deaf student to compete in Poetry Out Loud wins state Eugene's Tiffany Hinano Hill, 17, a junior at Salem's Oregon School for the Deaf, captured the 2009 statewide Poetry Out Loud competition held Saturday at the Grand Theater in Salem.
Nonleague Lifegate Christian 34, Oregon School for the Deaf 21: Garrett Hanger scored a game-high 17 points and Michael Beaser had 10 rebounds, six points and five steals to lead the Lions.
He attended the Oregon School for the Deaf through the eighth grade.
Football Mapleton 60, OSD 30: Justin Haberly carried seven times for 168 yards and two touchdowns, and George Iverson gained 144 yards in nine carries and scored three times to lead Mapleton to its nonleague win over Oregon School for the Deaf.